Friday, August 26, 2011

Back Home...

Kit's latest entry...

I'm back Wow

Able 2 walk out of SFO airport on my own 2 legs.
The Team n their families were still there to make sure I returned in
one piece. It felt more like a warm Welcome Home n Glad U made it. His
provisions/care provided me the strength to pass on a wheel-chair at
Thailand, Sigapore, Hong Kong, and San Francisco. Through insurance,
their was
"Nurse Karen" to check on my vitals as well as on the ready for what
might happen with cabin pressure n my head. Yes I was scared to fly,
relieved to b able to come home before Sept 10th which my Dr in
Thailand originally had said because of the trams n bleeding. Thank
you 4 all your prayers of healing, when he saw me the afternoon of the
day I got out of the ICU, he found me @ the nurse's station talking n
folding. 3 rabbits, 2 butterflyies, 2 frogs n an elephant. He said
they could take out/stop my IV drip. God is gracious ! !
Rambling on n on.

Kit


Also, I will be updating the blog with the last couple days of our trip, but wanted to post what God has taught me on this trip while it is still fresh in my head. Thanks for the prayers and support!

CJ





No comments:

Post a Comment