Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Up up and away!

I can't believe we r on our way, Clifton n Benson r old pro's @ this.
What a day, this morning I was weighed down w/lots of things too do,
then I ran into Francis Chan. Yes, a real down 2 earth type of guy. It
wasn't Jesus, but it lifted my spirt just the same.
How about those testimonies from the few getting baptized, Praise the
Lord !
5am, almost half wai 2 Taiwan
B4 getting picked up 2 go to the airport, I was worried, tired, n
anxious for everything.
The Lord ( our Lord ) took all those worries n anxieties and wrapped
them up into a little sweeeek. Pooof all gone as our brothers n
sisters prayed in the airport. Praise God ! He can lighten our burdens
n stress n all we have 2 do is "Give them all, give them all to Jesus"

Keep praying 4 us
Thank you
In His care
Kit V

No comments:

Post a Comment